Friday 6 December 2013

Here Come The... Men!

Your Groom

Croeso! Welcome!

My blog has consisted of women's wear, which is what I originally said I would do in my first post, however my fiancé read over my shoulder and complained that I had no male offerings so here we are.

I have mentioned previously that I'm having a Scottish wedding so this is for the traditional Scottish man. All images taken from Pinterest.
Prince Charlie dress is striking on any Scottish man.
With a choice of tartan to honour your clan or to tie in with a colour theme it will make any woman fall head over heels all over again.
 

 The dress down look is less formal, but that may be a more comfortable look for your day.
 The tuxedo is a formal suit that can look stunning on any man and not just for the Scott's haha!
Accompanied by bow tie or formal tie you can achieve many different looks for your day.

 

By adding a dash of colour to the waist coat, tie and button hole flower you can colour co-ordinate if that is the look your going for.
















For the more dapper man, this paper boy look is perfect for a vintage style.
 
Hwyl Fawr! Goodbye!
Sarah Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment