Friday 6 December 2013

Hairstyles

Hairstyles to Suit You

Croseo! Welcome!

As I'm planning my own wedding (the main reason I'm so terrible at up dating regularly, along with University work) I know how the small details make everything flow and come together.

Personally the look I'm going for is a simplistic, elegant, traditional affair that embraces my future husbands natural Scottish roots and some Welsh influences on my behalf. My hair is something I am humming and ahhing about, why is there so much variety?! Not that I should complain, we're lucky to have such talented stylists that can accommodate every woman's dream look, but when your indecisive it can be over whelming.
 

The low updo is a hairstyle that I'm enamoured with, one I'm most probable to have for my own big day! Here are some examples:

All images in this blog were taken from Pinterest.
 
 
Bright, bold and colourful hair is also rather popular, take a look at these examples:



 Adding flowers to bridal hairstyles are also becoming increasingly popular.

 
 

There are so many options to create the perfect hairstyle for your wedding that it truly is personal choice and your own style.
 
Hwyl Fawr! Goodbye!
Sarah Loo
 



 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment