Friday 22 November 2013

Your Supporting Girls

Maid of Honour, Bridesmaids, Junior Bridesmaids and Flowergirls

Croeso! Welcome!

Let's start with your little flower girl.

For me, personally, I fully believe in natural beauty.

I have two flower girls and I'm putting them both in ivory as I see this colour as a symbol of purity and innocence. I would have gone white, however my dress is ivory and I'm one of these colour co-ordinating brides to be!

You could add a dash of colour with a sash or you could have a coloured dress entirely!

The Little Pearl Boutique available in ETSY
This stunning headband is $27.00
http://www.etsy.com/listing/124148526/baby-girl-headband-baby-headband-beige?ref=shop_home_active

Blessings & Blossoms Children Boutique have some beautiful pieces at very reasonable prices.
This gorgeous dress is £59.00
http://www.blessingsandblossoms.co.uk/A55995/BB/home.nsf/Display+Items?OpenForm&Category=Flower_Girls&Subcategory=Sarah~Louise&DisplayForm=8
 

Maid of Honour, Bridesmaids & Junior Bridesmaids

Some women will want to differentiate between their Maid of honour and Bridesmaids, this can be done in a few ways: different colours of dresses, the length of the dress or even by adding a sash or jewellery.
 
I personally love having a different dress for each personality of the girls and in a different tone of one colour.
Like these images below from JLM Couture.
 
 


 
 
 
 
Hope you get some great inspiration!!

Hwyl Fawr! Good Bye!
Sarah Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment