Tuesday 22 October 2013

Blogging with a Welsh chick... this could get messy!

 

An Introduction to me.

Croeso! Welcome!
 
First things first, I don't want to hear anything about sheep or the fact that I moved from Wales to Aberdeen; which also carries the stigma of the wooly, four legged kind!
Thank you.
 
My name is Sarah Jones - a very plain and relatively well-used name which signifies very little about myself - however, this is the name bestowed to me and I've been living with it for 24 years so it's staying... until 06/08/2016 which is when I take on a new surname! That's right; I'm throwing away my life and getting hitched to the lovely, Mr Duncan!
 
Which is where I am taking this blog... No, not to Mr Duncan's house!

I'm a self-addmitted addict to all things; white, wonderful and wedding! As I have my own wedding coming up, this truly does make one realise just how much preassure is put on that dress!

 
So, stay with me on this journey of all dresses involved in Weddings as we look at designer to high street labels and contemplate the true meaning of the perfect wedding dress!
 

Hwyl Fawr! Good bye!
 
Sarah Loo


No comments:

Post a Comment